Internet Gambling Firms Deemed Eligible for NJ’s Transactional Waivers
Eight more providers of online gambling products and services have been assessed as currently eligible to conduct business in New Jersey’s forthcoming Internet-based wagering operations. However, these firms have yet to provide the Division of Gaming Enforcement (NJDGE) with information about the Atlantic City casino operator with whom they will do business; as well as apply for the issuance of a transactional waiver (TW) pending completion of the NJDGE’s full investigation.
Actually, the NJDGE listed the following firms as eligible for TW issuance:
- Paddy Power North America, the U.S. division established by Irish bookmaker Paddy Power, as part of the company’s strategic move in securing logical positions in the budding US Internet wagering industry.
- Genesis Gaming, Inc., a Las Vegas-based slot content developer and supplier to prominent gaming manufacturers and casino operators.
- Betable New Jersey, LLC, the NJ division of UK-based Betable Limited, a company offering a diverse range of gaming products and services in Europe’s real money gambling market;
- Rush Street Interactive, a subsidiary formed by Rush Street Gaming the company that oversees the US casino interests of Chicago casino magnates Neil Bluhm and Greg Carlin.
- Evolution New Jersey, LLC, the NJ division of UK-based Evolution Gaming Ltd, a company well known for its revolutionary “live dealer” casino platform.
- Williams Interactive, LLC, a provider of Vegas-style online slot content and wholly owned by WMS Industries, one of the pioneer manufacturers of innovative gaming products for casino operations.
- Pala Interactive, LLC, a California-based Internet gambling company founded by the Pala Band of Mission Indians;
- Scientific Games International, a Georgia-based provider of lottery products and services and of remote pari-mutuel wagering systems, while operating as a subsidiary of Scientific Games Corporation.